Deer Park Whiskey Club
HOW IT WORKS
- Each month, we curate a selection of three whiskies
- Members purchase one or more bottles and start earning benefits
- Attend monthly club meetings and tastings
- Join the club by completing the form and then acquire a select whiskey.
Joining the Deer Park Whiskey Club will give you priority access to new, unique and rare whiskies to taste and purchase. This club is a community of whiskey drinkers, new and experienced, who want to expand their knowledge, try new things, and have access to rare items. And, most importantly, we want the club to taste unique, rare, and fine whiskey!
Club members are encouraged to attend our monthly club meetings in store. Not only will members benefit from tasting new whiskies, but Cheyne, the curator of the club, will learn their preferences and present new whiskies as he learns about them.
- Monthly club meetings and tastings
- 10% off all liquor purchases in-store and online at deerparkwines.com
- Earn 1 reward point for every dollar you spend in-store and online
- Club bottles earn double points!
- Participate in our drawings for allocated bottles
- Access our members only page online
- First to know about new whiskey arrivals and restocks
About Cheyne Howell, the Whiskey Club Curator
Cheyne (pronounced “Shane”) is the owner of Deer Park Wine & Spirits in Aptos, CA. As a whiskey enthusiast, he has tremendous experience and knowledge of rare bourbons, scotches, and other whiskeys. After helping thousands of customers choose a special bottle based on their tastes, Cheyne has developed a keen ability to help others choose a whiskey that fits their preferences. He is happy to help you choose a whiskey that’s right for you, whether it’s your first bottle or your hundredth bottle.